“How do I hear from God?”
“I can’t tell if God is talking to me or is it just my own mind?”
“Everyone around me is saying how they hear from the Lord. Why can’t I?”
“God must be mad at me since He never talks to me.”
I hear these phrases all the time and have even said them myself. It has taken me decades to get to a place where I have an ongoing, regular conversation with God. Before, I would only hear from Him during significant times in my life and second guess what I heard because I wasn’t certain it was Him. While I accepted Jesus and believed in Him, having a relationship was a whole other level--especially when I didn’t have very good role models of what was a healthy relationship.
It took years of struggle and heartache—of my own doing—before I finally said enough is enough and I sought after the Lord to truly know who He was and how exactly He did design me. After all, the Bible says:
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5 NIV
God desires to communicate with you every second of every day. In fact, He is communicating with you always. You might be asking, “If that’s the case, then why is it so hard to hear him?” There can be so many factors, but they all sum up to one thing: knowing Him intimately is what opens our ears to hear. And because of this intimacy, when we do hear Him, we will know his voice.
“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.”
John 10:27 NIV
You might be thinking, “This all sounds great, but how do you gain greater intimacy with Him? I mean, I gave Jesus my heart. Isn’t that as intimate as you can get?” Giving Jesus your heart is one part of it... and it is a huge part. If you’ve ever been in a relationship, remember in the early stages how you wanted to learn everything there was to know about the person you were dating and you couldn’t get enough of each other? Jesus is no different. He wants to reveal Himself to you AND since He created you, He wants to tell you how and why. He uniquely formed you and you are one-of-a-kind.
Sure we may have similar experiences, but God has an exclusive blueprint just for you. No two of us are alike. Don’t believe me? Think about fingerprints for a moment. No two are alike. That’s why when someone is arrested, the first thing the police do is to take the person’s fingerprints. Everyone has their own unique set given by God.
When we begin to explore who God really is, not what we perceive Him to be, and we begin to understand how He created us, true, deep intimacy is established.
As John Calvin put it, “without knowledge of self there is no knowledge of God.”
This course is designed to help you create that greater intimate relationship with God.
Through this course you will:
- Gain a better understanding of how God made you, how He makes no mistakes and what you might think is a flaw is the very thing He uses to touch the world
- Have a deeper, richer relationship with the Lord, rebuilding trust and restoring faith
- Gain an acceptance of yourself and look at others through the compassionate lens of Jesus
- Understand the spiritual gifts God has assigned to you and recognize how you have already been using those gifts
- Have confidence and recognition of when the Lord is speaking to you and recognize how He has been speaking to you all along
How is this course delivered?
The course is 12 weeks and is delivered virtually over the computer.
The course includes:
- Live weekly group sessions (recordings also provided)
- Weekly assignments and challenges (plus accountability to do it!)
- Opportunity to connect with other participants via a private Facebook group
- Unlimited email support during the program
- Special resources in the mail to use during the program (Yes actual snail mail! Who doesn’t love getting something in the mail?)
There’s a one-time $295 investment for the Fingerprints by God program. This investment will include your weekly group sessions, access to the private Facebook group, unlimited email support and all needed materials mailed to you.
ENROLLMENT OPENING SOON
Refund Policy: Once you have registered and made a payment for the Fingerprints by God Program, there are no cancellations and no refunds will be granted. Any payments made can be credited towards your registration for the immediate next program cycle. Please be sure that you’re ready to commit to the program prior to signing up.
Outside of the U.S.: An additional $30 one-time fee is added to your registration to cover international shipping costs for materials.
Our story was designed by God and fits in to His overarching story.
Come join us to learn more about how the two intersect.